Monday, October 27, 2008

Sleep Pooing

On a ski trip a few years back, I had the top bunk, my mate had the bottom bunk. He has a habit of talking in his sleep after a night on the booze - but what was to come was way beyond sleep talking.

I awoke in the night to what I thought was water leaking in through the window. After several seconds I realised it was coming from below me, and looked over the edge of the bunk to see my mate holding on to the ladder of the bunk bed, squatting down having a piss (!?). As it was dark I asked him what he was pissing into - he said he didn't know. Still half asleep, I thought this was a reasonable answer. Until the smell hit me.

I leaned over the bed again and asked if he was sure he was just having a piss, as I could smell something far dirtier. Sure enough he'd laid a dog egg on the carpet in the middle of the room, and had been pissing all over his phone and radio on the floor beside the bed.

At this point he 'woke up', suddenly aware of his predicament. I turned the light on so we could see his mess, at which point he simply said "Shit!" in disbelief at what he'd done. I of course pissed myself laughing and ran downstairs to get the camera, while he went to the toilet to 'finish off'.

By the time I got back upstairs he was collecting his bum cigar off the floor, luckily it was a nice solid stool and came up without any residue. He gave up alcohol for a month.

Is there anywhere I can post the photo?

No comments: